Looking for Pass & Seymour Switches Online?

I'm looking for some Pass & Seymour switches and wanted to see if I could get them on-line anywhere. I found A+Supply, though wanted something to compare them to..

Any Suggestions?

Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend

Google search on the first item on your list returns almost a hundred hits.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yeah, though non of them really sell the items. I went through several Google pages and came up with 2 places that sold them and tons more that sold electrical stuff but didn't sell any of my items, even though the Item name was in the search...

Reply to
Scott Townsend