kitchen hood with L-shaped chimney??

Hi,

In our kitchen, the conduit hole is not directly above the cooktop -- so if we were to put in a kitchen hood, we would have to put a kink in the flue. Surely there is a kitchen hood out there that is not just T- shaped or box shaped to accommodate kitchen situations where the duct hole is not in line with where the kitchen hood needs to be?

If possible, we'd like to put in a ducted one and not downdrafts...

Thanks for any leads!

Reply to
nymphnode

Find a competent sheet metal shop and talk with the staff there. Odds are they can design and build you a classy offset hood of stainless that would look just right in your situation. If they have done custom designs before it will be a breeze, and probably not all that $$. You may have to work out some cabinet modifications, so be flexible in the discussions. Good luck,

Joe

Reply to
Joe