is there a moderated version of alt.home.repair

over in the nasa science space area a member ceated a moderated group. it was a smashing success, perhaps 10 posts a year.........

no traffic at all

Reply to
bob haller

Did you ever wonder what kind of person wants to moderate the opinion of others?

One man's noise is another man's music.

For example, I love the sound of a 747's 4 engines spinning up on take off. OTOH, the law is the only thing that prevents me from shooting obnoxious Harleys with load pipes. :-)

Yes, they use it to harves your personal info for profit. There is no escaping G$

We need Trump. I hope he wins.

Clinton is a disgusting manipulative bitch. Cough...(oh poor me)...cough...(oh poor me)...cough...cough

Obama is a disgrace to the black race.

You're welcome!

Reply to
hall pass

I have been a moderator of several groups, including about the old petticoat junction tv show, geez that was a nightmare, at obesityhelp.com about weight loss surgery.

i did it only to help others and always believed the least moderation is the best moderation

Reply to
bob haller