I'VE GOT BIG PROBLEMS!

Page 1 of 2
x-no-archive: yes
I went away for a week and my toilet froze and cracked the tank. The fill valve kept running and water went everywhere! It's been minus 20 here all week and I left the heat off and the water froze. I now have a f*cking iceberg in my house that weighs about 10000 pounds! It's starting to crack the floor joists.
How do I get rid of this thing? :(
-- How long will I slide?

A crowbar and a sledge.
Emo Haircut wrote:

pee on it

I hope you have insurance.. though Ice I believe to be a flood peril and might not be covered by a HO policy, unless you have NFP ins. Put the heat on, good luck!
inaminute wrote:

salt

I don't know of any policy that doesn't cover water damage emanating from inside the home.
Cheri

sucks to be you...

Take it out in chunks man. If you let it melt you'll have even bigger problems. Use a blow dryer to melt small sections and chisel out hunks of it.
And next time, set your thermostat in the house above freezing when you leave.
--
Pink -- The <p>sychotic <c>hicken\'s Hen

Pink wrote:

He's a troll. Some juvenile mind looking and laughing at serious responses ;)

good call

I didn't even look at the header. It just sounded like something dumb Emo would do.
--
Pink -- The <p>sychotic <c>hicken\'s Hen

that's too funny...
Using my Hypocrite Translation Device I was able to determine that when

That is Patrick frogging as Emo after Emo started frogging as me.
Its a long story.
--
Bill Jillians.
Why did you steal my marbles ?
Emo Haircut wrote:

That's 170 cubic feet.

There's only one tool for this job.
http://corporate.husqvarna.com/images/imagebank/lowres/Husqvarna_DXR310_1.jpg

Dynamite?

Lick it away?

What a Bull Shit troll, and of course most of all the responses are trolls if you ckeck names and IPs, the pipes at the cold walls would have freezed first, ruining everything and likely the house and flooding the basement. And the list goes on and on, before the toilet froze, which would be the last thing in a chain of events to be ruined by its heavy design! By the time the toilet breaks from freezing, the house is already flooded

Emo Haircut , Troll enough, joke enough? remember Emo!
Emo Haircut wrote:

Ask Al Gore to wave his magic global warming fairy wand at it and make it go away.
TDD

Dare I say...holy crap!
--
Rhi