Home improvement: Installing a hair dryer holder

Between my wife and daughter, I'm going to get electricuted by one of the 3 hair dryers I find plugged in and laying in the sink every day. I'm looking for a better way to deal with this clutter and unsafe situation. I was thinking about some sort of holder that mounts to the wall where they can put it in when not in use. Although, I'm concerned about them tearing through the drywall when putting the dryer away - Sometimes women can be a bit rough and drywall not as strong as we'd like. :)
Any other ideas?
TC wrote:

One solution has always worked for me - when you find it in the sink, put it somewhere where they can't find it. One day without a hairdryer will probably cure teenagers, but spouse may be another matter :o)

Norminn's idea is better than mine, but if for some reason you can't use it: Why can't they all use the same hair dryer? (Does more than one of them dry their hair at the same time? How can they stand the noise?).
If not, they can just use 1 (or 2) driers, and when that wears out, they can switch to one of the other two.
Shouldn't put electrical things in the sink. Shouldn't run water when they are there, but they'll get so used to it that they will.

designed for the professional. Some mount on wall, some on side of cabinet, some clamp, some screw in, some even just sit on top of cabinet. In some states, you have to have a license to buy at a beauty supply store and some will only sell to people with a cosmetologist license. Sally's, a nationwide chain, usually does not require you to be licensed but doesn't give you the 10% discount without.
Tom G.
TC wrote:

Some dryers come with wall mounts. I would consider one of them, as they are cheap enough.
Also make sure all those bath plugs are GFI protected. If your home is relatively new it should have them already, if not they are not that expensive to add.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
TC wrote: