Home Improvement Stores

Hi There,

Are there any regional chain of stores serving North east / new england area. I mean Menards serves mid-west region. Is there any similar chain which serves other 6 regions of USA? I know Home Depot & Lowes. They have their stores all over USA. But I am looking for "regional" stores.

Thanks Deepak

Reply to
Deepak

if you would have asked this question about 20 yrs. ago the answer might be home depot or lowes..... they went national, juat like walmart did before they got out of arkansas..... watch for menards and see them go national also..... then there are others.....

Reply to
jim