Home Depot sucks

Page 3 of 3
PaPaPeng wrote:

Sorry, but I had to laugh at your suggestion. First, I don't own a car or suv to bring the door to HD. Second, and I'm not sure about this, but HD does not accept doors for measurement..that is why they charge $30 to send some yolkels, who's english is a joke. Third, it is not the measurement of the door..(.that is simple ), its the size of the opening that they want. ..and finally, it is not a common size door to begin with.