Holiday Sales....

Yes, that would be the case.

Nothing like improving the world.

Christ>

The lawyer's, not the vommit's?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Caffeine dilates the blood vessels, and is also a diuretic. It, and the chocolate together help take the edge off severe headaches for me.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Indeed it does.

Gunner, who scarfs Diet Mt Dew every day.

And passed all his heart tests 3 weeks ago with flying colors

  1. Lie
Gunner

Perhaps that's part of why Excedrin contains caffeine?

Have you tried generic sodas? I tried generic naproxyn sodium, years ago. That particular brand was useless (Berkley and Jensen) but name brand Aleve worked well.

Christ>

Caffeine dilates the blood vessels, and is also a diuretic. It, and the chocolate together help take the edge off severe headaches for me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It was a generic knockoff, but most people wouldn't recognize the name so I gave the common name.

The VA put me on Naproxen for diabetic Neuropathy at first, but it didn't help with the pain.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Stormin Mormon"

"It has a similar, but lesser, effect than caffeine in the human nervous system.."

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I know of two generics, Mountain W, and the other one escapes me.

I wonder if the non working Naproxyn was generic, like the Berkley and Jensen that didn't work, for me? Did you try brand name Aleve?

Christ>

It was a generic knockoff, but most people wouldn't recognize the name so I gave the common name.

The VA put me on Naproxen for diabetic Neuropathy at first, but it didn't help with the pain.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I know of two Mountain Dew generics, Wegmans Mountain W, and Shure Fine Mountain Yellow citrus soda.

I wonder if the non working Naproxyn was generic, like the Berkley and Jensen that didn't work, for me? Did you try brand name Aleve?

Christ>

It was a generic knockoff, but most people wouldn't recognize the name so I gave the common name.

The VA put me on Naproxen for diabetic Neuropathy at first, but it didn't help with the pain.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

jon_banquer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@r14g2000vbd.googlegroups.com:

It works for him. Maybe he eats so many veggies that a little carcinogen doesn't have any effect (just kidding). The drug caffeine is quite potent, and has many beneficial effects ...

Reply to
Han

There is a specific pain killer for Diabetic Neuropathy, 'Gabapentin'. Other pain killers don't even touch the problem.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It was Walmart 'Mountain Lightning'. ($0.84/ two liter bottle)

Winn-Dixie stores has 'Diet Country Mist'. ($1.00/ two liter bottle)

Save-A-Lot stores has 'Diet Mountain Holler', price unknown.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I eat less than a dozen of them each year, I have others taste test them, I can do without the sugar. They are old and well proven recipes. I send them to customers and suppliers, friends and family.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Jon Boi seems to have that Self Rightious Gene in control of his thought processes.

He seems to be unable to comprehend that part about passing all the heart and blood work tests 3 weeks ago with flying colors.

He really is mentally ill. And doesnt know shit about Cad/Cam

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

'Diet Mountain Holler' is ($0.78/ two liter bottle).

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 03 Dec 2012

21:49:59 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

You're gonna have to call the HazMat team. I mean the Janitor can clean up the kitty litter, but the rest is toxic.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

...and some not so. I'm not supposed to have any caffeine, though I will do root beer when we're out for lunch. ;-) As long as I haven't forgotten to take the beta-blocker it's not too bad.

Reply to
krw

States don't "grant" any rights. Governments can only take them away. \

Reply to
krw

What about those poor janitors who work at law schools?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

To non-diabetic friends. :)

I find some sugar free cookies at Dollar Tree stores. The problem with them is that most types turn to dust before you can eat them.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

When we lived in Vermont, I'd buy my wife Snowflake Chocolate sugar-free chocolate. It was pretty good stuff but there was a Surgeon General's dire warning about not eating too many. One, even though there is no sugar in them, they still have a ton of calories. Two, they're a pretty good laxative.

Even though she's diabetic, she makes a ton of good stuff this time of the year. She just shipped a few batches of English toffee (my mother's recipe) to the kids and a couple of the nieces.

Reply to
krw