HF Multifunction Tool Attachment Question

After watching the Fein MultiMaster infomercial the other night, and being in possession of a $34.99 coupon, I decided to buy the Harbor Freight version.

After sorting through the included attachments, I got a bit confused.

Which attachment do I use to turn a small storage room into a fully tricked out bathroom like the one in the Fein infomercial?

Can the HF Multifunction Tool do that or should I have gone with the Fein?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

*You get what you pay for. Those infomercials can be quite deceiving or sometimes they don't tell you everything. The Fein comes with a customizing bathroom attachment. They sell it separately as an accessory item if you don't buy the full kit. I think it lists for around $5000.00. It only takes me ten minutes to remodel an entire bathroom now.
Reply to
John Grabowski

If I took my $34.99 model to a machine shop, do you think they could fabricate an adapter so I can attach the $5K Fein accessory to the Harbor Freight tool?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

On 3/5/2010 5:52 PM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

Yeah, sure, but it'll cost you about $4,960.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

DerbyDad03 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Of course they could. Even the finest fabricator shops use the HF MF tool.

Look on the shelves in this untouched [:-)] photograph. Sure it looks like it's just floating there. It is an amazing tool ya know. Note the players.

Red Green

Most machine shop folks can custom fit stuff. Some, won't have the skills to do so. Sounds cheaper than buying the Fein, when all is said and done.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The feet on my tool don't go all the way to the ground either.

Reply to
HeyBub

Feet? I didn't get any feet. Man, this isn't working out at all!

Reply to
DerbyDad03