Has noyone used Legato carpet tiles?

These are a product that have carpet with padding and vapor barrier attached. They come in 2x2 squares with wavy edges to hide the seams when installed.

Dos anyone here have any experience with these or a similar products? Ese of installation, wear etc...

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

My business partner just put these in his newly finished basement. Looks very, very nice. Easy to work with and really nice walking on them barefoot. I would recommend

Reply to
UnFriendly Fire