Joining carpet 2 carpet & carpet 2 tiles

The carpet fitters are coming next week to lay the carpets for the new extension.

I plan to use grippers and underlay everywhere, and this edging

where carpet meets carpet. However, I am not sure what to use where the carpet meets the floor tiles in the bathroom. The tiles are standard depth, laid over 6mm plywood, with the tiles cut along the door threshold, so pretty high and quite sharp edges.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated (gold finish would be best).

TIA.

Reply to
JoeJoe

A simple screw-down door bar might work once you have brought the carpet edge up so that the door bar is level with and covers the cut edge of the bathroom tiles. Can the carpet fitters advise next week?

Reply to
Phil Anthropist