Has anyone used a Hartell LTA-1 sink pump?

Has anyone used a Hartell LTA-1 sink pump like this one? http://www.hartell.com/corp/details/0,,CLI1_DIV32_ETI3869,00.html
I am interested in using it for a wet bar but am concerned about the amount of noise it might generate and the reliability of it. I prefer this one over some others due to the fact that it does not need to be vented.
-M