Gift for boyfriend

Hi,
My boyfriend wants a motorized tree trimmer. He has described what he wants as this:
It looks like a chainsaw with a weed eater mower attached to it.
He also wants the longest one made, as he will be using it to trim very tall pine trees. Any suggestions on brands, where to go, how much to pay or not pay, etc.?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Heather in Texas
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." Henny Youngman (1906 - 1998)

Heather, I suggest you wait until his birthday, load him in the car and head for the store. Get him to show you what he likes, then you take it to check out, you pay for it, you hand it to him, you give him a big kiss right there at the register and say Happy Birthday. He'll like the model you bought because he picked it out and you paid for it, he'll be telling his grandkids about the girlfriend that bought him a tree trimmer and then kissed him at the register!! At that time, you could be Grandma!! ;-)
Tom J
I think that's a great idea.

Heather wrote:

what i wanted.. it was a torque wrench...i was 21 at the time... she gave it to me for christmas.... well i still have it now 36 yrs. later and i still have her.... only now she is the wife and mother.. best $12.00 she ever spendt... torque wrenches now cost about $25.00....... it still looks like it did when i took it out of the box... she and i changed alot though.....
Will he have to trim a bush too?
Tom