Ebay - Hi-End Motorized Ergonomic Workstation / Workbench

This auction has ended, but the seller indicated they have many more. Selling price is $99.00 w/o a top. Motor raises/lowers it from 27" to 44". Shipping would be from OR. Can't see this being my workbench, but having an adjustable assembly table would be kind of cool..........Steve

VOODO96

Would be something I could use but the shipping charges up here to Toronto, Canada would be murder.

Upscale

cool. a friend picked up a spring loaded one with a top locally very nice thing to have.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Just got a quote for shipping this 150lb unit to Atlanta - $175.00 Less expensive to ship more units together.

Reply to
VOODO96