Gasoline prices? OT

Page 2 of 2
On 11/29/2014 03:39 PM, NotMe wrote:

I'm in east Texas. Kroger gas is $2.479 now.
--
25 days until the winter celebration (Thursday December 25, 2014
12:00:00 AM for 1 day).

Suadis also learned their lesson the last time prices tanked. They cut production to try and keep price up and lost market share to those who didn't and ended up losing twice (once on lower prices and once on lower market share). It took 'em awhile to get their share back and they don't want to make that mistake again.
but what they conceal is vital.?
On Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:05:16 PM UTC-5, Kurt Ullman wrote:

You mean they are just ruthless businessmen with oligopoly powers and they aren't really buddying up with Obama to screw Putin, Iran and ISIS?
On 11/28/2014 7:54 PM, IGot2P wrote:

I used to use the MSN for local gas prices on the PC. A great site, however, they've not eliminated it. I've used Gas Buddy on the Android phone, but don't really like the way it works. But, Gas Buddy on the PC that something that's almost as good as the MSN thing at: http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx You can zoom in really close and it give individual station prices. You can also put in your zip code and get stations really close to home ... save the link and you can always easily return. Yesterday, I took my son the the Greenville-Spartanville airport and saw gas as low as 2.45 in SC.