te:

mon.nl> wrote:

capacity.

s,

ting at 0V.

, except these aren't.

de.

.

The voltage drops off pretty quickly with all rechargeables, so the same answer is achieved.

Doesn't happen unless it's a lead acid. Then you have to turn it off before it drops the voltage too much.

A 5 hour discharge seems reasonable to me. After all, these batteries should work in torches.

There's probably no such thing as "Fuji". Just that people always shorten Fujifilm to Fuji in everyday conversation.

I agree, the lens on my digital is very good. And you get more magnification per £ than other makes. But the CCD is nothing like as high res as they make out. Best thing to do is to compare actual test pictures from various cameras you're considering, on something like dpreview.
-- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
Add pictures here
✖
* James Wilkinson:

The one camera from that company I have is this one: <https://www.flickr.com/photos/idlefrogphoto/8585505545/
But that's a) historical, b) directly from Japan.
--
Bill Gates working as a waiter:
- Waiter, there's a fly in my soup

n_c

cla

Why blame the Chinese for you being swindled on ebay? Why buy batteries on ebay to begin with? Mine came from IKEA last time, made in China of course, and they are fine,
Jan PS IKEA innovated by also selling half-capacity rechargeables, at half the price. These are suitable for low drain uses, such as wireess keyboards for examle.
Add pictures here
✖

If I buy things on Ebay from the UK, I do not get swindled. China is full of cheap shit being sold to foreigners.

Useless for anything, whatever they're in, as they need to be changed twice as often. I've seen those in solar garden lights, so the damn things don't last all night. And the solar panels are inadequate too.
--
A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he couldn't tell his wife that he had spoken on sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.
A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.

tio

Then why are you complaining so loudly about it?

Incorrect. For standby items like keyboards self-discharge determines standby times, not capacity.
Jan
Add pictures here
✖

Was I? I simply pointed out China makes shite.

Wrong. My keyboard will use a pair of NiMH 2100mAh in 6 months. No battery self discharges that quickly. Not since NiCad.
--
I got the strangest recording when I called the phone company the other day.
It said, "You have been connected to the correct department on the first try. This is against company policy. Please hang up and redial."

Non-rechargeable batteries bought from IKEA here in Canada used to be Made in Germany. I last bought these maybe 3 years ago.
--
*Hardware* /n./ The parts of a computer that can be kicked

Add pictures here
✖

I find it far easier to buy EVERYTHING on Ebay, where everything is everything except petrol and food.
--
Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors?
Only if they've had a sex-change. Then they're trans-sisters.
fo> wrote:

tio

ap.

ty.

0V.

except petrol and food.
The Netherlands are a lucky country. Ebay is completely unknown there,
Jan
Add pictures here
✖

Why do you consider that lucky? When I need a drill bit etc, I just go to Ebay and it comes through my letterbox. Why should I have to spend half an hour going to a shop?
--
TESTICULATING
Waving your arms around and talking bollocks.

_ac

The lucky part is getting idem in the mailbox without having a need for Ebay, or even knowing that such a thing exists in less fortunate parts of the world.

And the next lucky part is having both options,
Jan
Add pictures here
✖

I can go to a shop if I want, but it's a lot more time consuming than just clicking. Plus Ebay has infinitely more choice.
--
My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labour, but pressure. Is she right?
Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 4:14:42 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:

Are you the former Mr. MaCaw?
Add pictures here
✖

[snip]

Depends on what you need, and where you are,
Jan
Add pictures here
✖

Anything, and anywhere.
--
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her somewhere expensive... So, I took her to a petrol station...
And then the fight started...

Certainly not. In the Netherlands for example Ebay is almost non-existent. Their limited choice, inefficient system, and excessive overhead resulted in never getting a significant market share. Amazon idem, credit cards idem,
Jan
Add pictures here
✖

What do they do? Go and trade with groats in shops?
--
British Rail Customer: "How much does it cost to Bath on the train?"
Operator: "If you can get your feet in the sink, then it's free".

io

p.

y.

0V.

That anomaly in the IKEA program has been fixed. They finally discovered that their 'green' image required having rechargeables too,
Ja
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 10:53:11 +0200, snipped-for-privacy@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) wrote:

SOME chinese batteries are pure crap. Same goes for SOME vietnamese batteries. Others are some of the best you can buy for any price. Knowing which is which is the challenge.
Add pictures here
✖

The Chinese copy branded good stuff, and make it as cheaply as possible.
--
Seen in the back window of a car:
In case of emergency screw driver on back seat.