Frost Free Freezer

We have a frost free freezer (Kenmore) that is about 4 years old. It dribbles water (it's only a freezer) what to look for to fix the problem otherwise it is great.
thank you
jim

Look for the drain tube--its probly not going into the condensate pan like its sposed to, the pan might be sitting ajar or the tube misaligned.
Ususally, there is a pan underneath, and airflow from the condensor fan is used to evaporate the condensate into the atmosphere.
--

SVL

The prostate unit may be going bad. Have it replaced and the dribble will stop. Ed
Sounds like a clogged drain line, or possibly bad door seals. We need more information.
You might take Ed's suggestion and order a new prostate unit. They aren't dificult to change out.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Model#?
Where? Onto the floor ( Back/front ), inside?
Since it is frost free the unit will have a drain system to a tray under/behind the freezer that could be clogged/restricted and some of the water is leaking out, crack in the pan mayeb as well.