I have a frost free freezer that gathers ice at the top of the freezer

My frost free freezer gathers frost at the top of the freezer near a crack in the door gasket. I have recently made sure the freezer was balanced but when I close the door the door gasket slowly moves away from the freezer. What is the problem

Reply to
Alistair Smythe

Hi,

Make, model#, approx age?

Twisted door, door inner is hitting something, door hinge/rideup/closure is worn, inner panal is cracked, gasket is ripped/torn/folded.....are some trouble makers.

Something from changing a refrigerator door gasket sectio nmay help if an adjustment is needed....

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff