Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

Page 9 of 9

No it isn't.

It's Chris's competition. They sell locks and AC units and don't know anything to speak of about either, just like him.

Do you paint your own house? Clean your own house? Fix your own car? Wash your own car? Do any of your own home reapirs? Mow your lawn? Unstop your own tiolet or sinks? If the answer to any of the above is yes then you are no different than the person you're whining at. There are people that do all those things for profit. You are taking money out of their pocket, you cheap greedy SOB.

I do some of those things. What's my money doing in their pockets in the first place?

Stormy tries to learn as little as possible, and he is very successful at it.

Home Depot trainees make more than Stormy does and it pisses him off. Home Depot is a successful company with stores all over America, Stormy is an unsuccessful wannabe locksmith and HVAC tech with a store out of his house. That pisses him off as well.

You should have hired stormy to do it. After he broke the kwikset, your door, the frame and probably some other assorted stuff around your house nobody could call you a cheapskate anymore with what you'd be paying to fix it.

For locks a locksmith is your best bet, unless you want the cheap F line stuff like kwikset etc. In general they won't match the box stores price on it.
A door lock seems like a common enough

None of the low grade locks you find at the local hardware store are all that secure.

No. Just the knob locks.

Yes in most places.

If there is a grade 1 anything sold under the Titan name it's news to me. Titan is a glorified kwikset.

For normal residential use in a glass foor it doesn't matter that much. Get an alarm and/or use security laminate on the glass so it takes them some time to smash it.

Newflash: That's what Usenet is for. If you don't like it don't answer the question. Don't be surprised when nobody answers yours either though.

Be realistic why would anybody pay a service call just to have a $12.99 lock cylinder reveresed????? My trip charge would be just under 5X what they paid for the lock. Let the store they came from do it. They sold the lock, let them provide some customer service.

?????? That was what you already said in the very first reply to this monster thread:
" Just call a locksmith and be done with it.".

When she could have bought the same junk from you after you bought it from Home Depot and marked it up.
Since it wasn't costing you anything

Why the hell do you think usenet is here?

That leaves you out.
would