Fkex Seal Liquid Rubber spray ???

Has anyone tried this product? I happened to see a commercial on the TV this morning. It looks promising if it does what they say. https://www.getflexseal.com/flare/next?rtag=myflexseal & TV commercial video is by the two cans near the bottom. This is not spam. I have nothing to do with the company. But I could use it in my gutters that have resisted any leakage stops with caulk, especially a small leaky joint in a gutter above my sunroom roof whose drips on the roof below sound like a metronome after a rain.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
DanG
Keep the whole world singing . . .

Can't help you with that product, but have you tried uber-cleaning the inside of the gutter and using one of the gutter repair tapes? Some of them have an aluminum layer on top - those will last the longest. If the gutter is meticulously cleaned beforehand - think repeated cleanings and ending up with an alcohol wipe - the odds are high for a long lasting repair with those tapes.

Can't help you with that product, but have you tried uber-cleaning the inside of the gutter and using one of the gutter repair tapes? Some of them have an aluminum layer on top - those will last the longest. If the gutter is meticulously cleaned beforehand - think repeated cleanings and ending up with an alcohol wipe - the odds are high for a long lasting repair with those tapes.

There is special caulk for gutters. It works very well.
Jimmie
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Fkex-Seal-Liquid-Rubber-spray-630694-.htm rubberrick wrote:
Willshack,
I know this is going to be viewed as spam - but i wanted to make you aware of a product that will fix your problems. AquaGuard Liquid Rubber is waterbased, non-toxic with zero VOCs. In addition, it is UV Stable - so it will last for 10+ years in your gutters.
I hope this helps.
@RubberRick
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Fkex-Seal-Liquid-Rubber-spray-630694-.htm westonhandyman wrote:
willshak wrote:

YES, the product works great. I use it all the time and love it. Shake the can well, spray in an even sweeping motion, let it dry completely and do it again. i like to put on 2 or 3 coats. Once its dry you can paint it any color. Believe it or not this is one As Seen on TV product that actually works!