Fire blocking & basement insulation

I plan to insulate my basement walls. There are several electrical cables (typical BX cables) that are tucked between the floor joists and the foundation wall, against the sill plate.
1. Do I put my fire blocking over the electrical? 2. I want to make sure I have continuous insulation layer, so, can I encase the electrical in spray foam (and XPS board over the rest)?
Is this approach allowable by code requirements?
See sketch:
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/millinghill/IMG_2343_zpse41noman.jpg
All comments appreciated. Thanks Theodore
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:57:46 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I'm not sure about fire blocking in the basement, Can't hurt though. I'd not encase it in spray foam directly, but build something around it and then foam.
If you go to www.insofast.com you may find information you need. Even if you don't use the product, they have plenty of how-to videos.