fill joints

we have cultured stone on the outside of our house. the mortar between the rocks, and the sidewalk has broken up, and come out. what do you recommend that we use to replace that bottom edge with? it won't be really noticeable. should the new stuff have silicone it is, so it stretches and moves with the sidewalk?