Leaking Door

We have door right next to the laundry room open to the outside. The frame appears to have warped in a strange way. The door when closed - the gap is "VISIBLE". How to seal that gap? Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
nntp.fuse.net

You didn't do a great job of describing the gap, so the best I can offer at this point is:

Good: Weather stripping Better: Give us a little more detail about said gap and we can probably give you more detailed solution. Best: Replace whatever is warped so the gap no loger exists.

Question: You said the door is "right next to the laundry room". Is this relevant to the question?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Clear silicone caulk.

Reply to