fill joints

we have cultured stone on the outside of our house. the mortar between the rocks, and the sidewalk has broken up, and come out. what do you recommend that we use to replace that bottom edge with? it won't be really noticeable. should the new stuff have silicone it is, so it stretches and moves with the sidewalk?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.