Best Blade for "Cultured Marble"

For making a half-dozen short (5") cuts in cultured marble, what kind of blade should I get for use on a table saw. I've heard recommendations to use a 7 1/4" blade on a 10" table saw to get the surface speed down, but nothing about the best type of blade. Carbide finishing? Carbide metal-cutting? Or???

Reply to
croy

Diamond blade on a wet saw . Your table saw ain't gonna cut it (pun intended) . Oh all right , use a fine tooth carbide 10" and feed very slowly . Then clean that dust out thoroughly , it's very abrasive .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

That should make a quick job of it--except for cleaning up the dust--it will look like a bomb went off.

Why not?

Reply to
croy