Electronic stove ignition

I have a Peerless-Premier 24" compact propane stove in which the electronic burner/oven ignition is inoperative. Looks like wires from on/off valve knobs and to spark thingies between the burners. Don't seem to be mechanical piezo ignitors. I suspect a bad "electronic" module lurking somewhere. I've seen "A and N type" electonic ignition mentioned but can find no details.
Any advice?
nb

clean burners very thoroughly.
junk spilled food builds up andf shorts ignition, and sometimes module is bad

Get the model number and start doing parts searches. I find the ipb's on those sites to be pretty helpful for diagnstics as well.