Propane stove

I have a standing propane heater/stove in my home. I have to manually turn dial from "on" to "pilot" to turn off burners. If i dont, the stove will continue to heat the home even after the desired temperature is reached.

Reply to
AJ

Well, congratulations! (I think)

Is there a question in there?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Good to know.

Reply to
micky

AJ posted for all of us...

Dat's nize! Maybe if you let the heater sit down instead of standing it might cool down. Maybe you are dialing the stove knob instead of the heat knob.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Geez, how awful for you. Are you developing arthritis from performing this task? Or is there a problem and you need an answer??

HomeMoanersHub strikes again!!

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Do you have a pilot license? FAA is pretty strict about those things.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

"Where's the "off" setting?"?

Reply to