Electric Meter

Page 2 of 5

On 6/19/2010 12:58 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

RAM hats work much better and can be quite stylish too! My favorites are EM shield undergarments.
http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html
TDD

THAT'S NICE I SEE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT BUT YOU MSSED THE WHOLE POINT
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/13/2010 1:40 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

Ah! A Protozoa, I've never carried on a conversation with an acellular creature before. 8-)
TDD

I HAVE NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM A DIRTBAG BEFORE [:-o]
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/16/2010 6:07 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

I am not a dirt-bag, I am a bag of mostly water, the outer space alien told me so. 9-)
TDD
On Jul 17, 12:16am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-

NO YOU ARE DIRT AND TO DIRT YOU SHALL RETURN UNTIL THAT DAY THE WATER IS JUST TO HOLD YOU TOGETHER IN YOUR SKIN SACK
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/17/2010 1:46 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

Dirt is in the mind of the beholder, of course, you must first have a mind which is something single celled life forms lack. 8-)
TDD
On Jul 17, 3:03am, The Daring Dumbass <the-daring-

IT IS EASY TO DEDUCE THAT YOU ARE MOSTLY FARMLAND DIRT THE FLOATING MITOCHONDRIA IN THE SWAMP WATER THAT IS IN YOU IS DOING ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU
DRINK LOTS OF COCONUT JUICE AND FLUSH YOURSELF CLEAN BEFORE THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME GET YOU TO GIVE YOU A LOBOTOMY
I'LL PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO CLEANSE YOURSELF AND STOP ADVISING PEOPLE IN THE WAYS OF OLD COUNTRY WINE AND MOONSHINE [[[[ I HEARD YOU BURP AND FART- STOP BEING A PIG ]]]]
I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE DATA BANK WITH A NEURAL NET LARGER THAN YOUR DWELLING PLACE
DON'T TOY WITH ME
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/17/2010 3:15 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

Jimmy, your mom called and said you need to get home for dinner. She said she put those little hot dogs you like in the mac & cheese...

SHUT UP GEORGE AND LOOK AT THE HARRY'S METER BOX
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/17/2010 2:33 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

Little touchy? I guess that happens when you enter puberty...

NOT TOUCHY IT'S THE FACT THAT YOU STINK GO DO SOMETHNG GOOD FOR A CHANGE
I AM PREPAREATUS [;-)]

Roy (a.k.a. Proteus -7) is a union sparky from New York. Doesn't that make you feel safe?
On Jul 17, 6:32pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

YOU STILL HITTING THAT PIPE AHN ? YOU POOR DELUSIONAL RADIOMAN DON'T YOU WiSH ROY BOY WHERE STILL HERE HE WAS/IS/WILL BE MORE THAN YOU EVER ASPIRED TO BE HE OBVIOUSLY HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH HIS TIME HE GAVE UP ON YOU AND EVERYBODY IN USENET THROUGH ALT.E.E. SINCE THEY STARTED WITH THE NASTINESS AND BERATING COMMENTARIES YOU ARE A SICK HUMANITY CLAIMING TO BE WELL LIGHTEN UP AND FORGET CALLING ME ROY IT MAKES ME SEE YOU AS A FOOL LOOKING FOR TROUBLE IF YOU WANT HIM BACK LOOK HIM UP ON WEBTV
BTW HOW ARE THINGS IN THE GHETTO YOU LIVE IN KEITH ? I'VE GOOGLE MAPPED HIS ALLEGED 10-20 ROYS NEIGHBORHOOD IS UPSCALE NEXT TO YOURS SO YES PEOPLE FEEL SAFE....VERY SAFE [;-)] TWAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! TRY AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND krackrw
I AM PROTEUS
On Jul 17, 10:35pm, The Darling Dufass <the-daring-

DON'T WORRY I HAVE A BACK-UP COPY OF YOUR BRAIN ON DISC THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IT IS IN NIGERIA IT WON'T DOWNLOAD WITHOUT PAYMENT OF ONE MILLION US DOLLARS [$1,000,000.00] TWAHAHAHAA
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ! ! !
IN KNOW I WILL I HAVE A HOT DATE WITH A TOUCH SCREEN HEWLETT PACKARD [:)]
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/17/2010 9:54 PM, Poofter IIV wrote:

I always ask the Nigerians to send me money up front. Somewhere I have a DOS program from back in the days of command line that would scream "Don't touch me!" and the sound came out of the PC speaker. I was a merry prankster back then and caused a great deal of confusion for the early PC users. It's still entertaining to mess with folk's computers occasionally.
TDD
On Jul 17, 11:55pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-

I HAVE THE "STONED VIRUS" ON DISC SOMEWHERE YOU'VE BEEN SPROUTING OFF BAD SEEDS DUFAS GLAD YOU ARE IN OUR GARDEN THOUGH [:)]
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/18/2010 1:01 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

I have no children that I know of.
TDD
On Jul 17, 12:16am, The Daring Dumbass <the-daring-

YOU ARE A DIRTBAG WITH A SWAMP WATER EMULSION HOLDING YOUR GUTS TOGETHER [;-/]
I AM PROTEUS
On 7/17/2010 1:50 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

Dammit! I was hoping to keep that a secret! Privacy is no longer obtainable in this society.
TDD