Durium plastic kitchen drawers: Where can find them?

We need to replace some old kitchen drawers. They are made of a plastic called durium.
We can't seem to find these Durium plastic drawers anywhere. It seems no one makes these plastice cabinet drawers anymore.
Does anyone know where we can find these Durium drawers, used or new? Thanks.