Dumpster ripoff?

Page 2 of 2

exceed
the
one
Yes, very little though. Had an awesome color to it. Intense heat from hard/soft woods already burning assured its demise. Plats out here are 5, 10, and 20 acres.
--
Jonny

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) said...

[snip]
This sounds fishy to me for three reasons:
- 4 tons OVER the limit sounds rather high for a roofing job
- how can the driver determine this without actually weighing the load?
And the one that really has me thinking this guy is scamming some quick cash:
- around here, tipping fees are in the $80 per ton range, so four extra tons would have me expecting another $320
Sometimes, asking for a low amount can highlight a greedy bastard! ;-)
--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
On 29 Dec 2005 07:36:49 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

All most all of the dumpster people seem to be a rip off. They all try to get the most they can. Be sure you get all the if,s ,ands, But's first Chao!