Another great run on Wal MArts Dumpster

and I filled my pickup truck up with flowers, and other potted plants like shrubs and trees. I filled the bed up completely inlayers with nothing but flats on flats and trees and also the back inside and passnger side of the cab. One heck of a heap of flowers. This was on Saturday. I gave them all a good watering, and the wife and I went over them and trimed them up here and there, and today just about all are standing nice and tall. Its amazing what a little water can do........There is probably 2 or 3 more pickup truck loads of assorted planats in that dumpster yet. I was buy it today, but I have more plants than I have area prepared to plant them right now, and besides the eyars is young and this Wal MArt dumpster iss always good for more later on in the season. I also got 5 , 50# bags of rye grass seed, shuld do fine for a winter graze crop and food plots later on in the year when it cools down.

It was ironic, the wife and I was in Walmart and she was gong to buy some plants (Grape Ivy and fountain grass) and they just did not look as good as they should have even for the price they were listed at. I told her, just wait a few days and they will be in the dumpster, and sure enough I wound up with 23 containers of fountain grass and 19 pots of Grape Ivy FREE.............. Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

I wish I could do that, but here in this area, ALL the mass market places use fully inclosed dumpters that keep everyone out of. <

Reply to
Starlord