Double glazed condensation ??

I am a scrounger and picked up a nice window for my garage. Since I plan to heat it when I'm working there, I was happy to note that it is double glazed.
What I didn't notice, because of the dirt, there is considerable condensation inside.. In my experience, this rather defeats the insulating quality of the sash, not to mention, obscures the view.
I looked it over a little and couldn't seen any kind of a vent or hole there I might be able to blow some warm dry air into it..
What has been you-all's experience with drying these thing out..
Thanks Steve
forget about it
You can't fix it, but you can replace the glass. It is not too expensive if you do the work. Take the old glass out and take it to a shop that actually builds the double glassed glass, they will build on to the size you need.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math