Data Recovery

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com;3233396 Wrote:

Yeah, that pretty much sounds like the steps I took, too.
My problem with this software is that I KNOW that I have a corrupted USB flash memory drive and there are two trial data recovery programs that DID find the files I'd thought I'd lost. This program not only couldn't find them, it couldn't even tell that it was a 4GB USB flash memory drive. It reported to me that it was a 0 MB USB flash memory drive, whatever that means.
--
nestork

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I have Malwarebytes free version on all my comps .
--
Snag

This won't work on a Linux formatted drive ( Dish external drive). I can see it and copy it from Disk Wizard under XP but there are errors. I was hoping this might recover some of the data.

I will give it a shot. The problem with not taking cookies at all is a lot of sites simply will not work.