Data Recovery

I have Malwarebytes free version on all my comps .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

This won't work on a Linux formatted drive ( Dish external drive). I can see it and copy it from Disk Wizard under XP but there are errors. I was hoping this might recover some of the data.

Reply to
gfretwell

I will give it a shot. The problem with not taking cookies at all is a lot of sites simply will not work.

Reply to
gfretwell

Hi, Some run things without scheduled back up? Dumb idea.

Reply to
Tony Hwang