Data Center

I'm a student at Penn State and I am doing a project on looking at strategies to reduce the energy consumption of data centers that may consume 30 kW per rack.

Does anyone have articles on new innovative ideas for this problem? I have also heard that Google's data center is quite innovative. If anyone has any input or a building that I should look into please let me know.

Reply to
Rod

You posted to the wrong group.

The HVAC installers that post most of the chatter here (mostly aimed at deriding home owners) have no clue about what you said. You lost them at the word "strategies".

The only trade rags that the hvac installers here read pertain to how to up-sell home owners on new furnaces.

You expect waaaayyyy too much from the hvac contractors that frequent this group.

You'd have better luck posting to a science, physics, or engineering newsgroup.

Reply to
HVAC Guy

Thanx for reminding me why I had your sorry ass in the killfile.

Have a nice life

*click*
Reply to
Noon-Air