Craftsman model # 16644 - Motor runs but has no pressure

Anyone have any ideas what this might be....A friend of my dads said something about a diaphragm....does this sound right to anyone?

How hard a repair do you feel this is....and where and how much might the parts be.

Would I just be better off buying a new one?

Reply to
BeastSC

Without knowing what it is, it's a little hard to say.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F