BLOWER MOTOR RUNS, BUT NO ACTIVITY ON IGNITION

Woke this morning to a frigid house. My Ultra SX80 Model #GUJ100D20-3 A is not heating. The induction fan is working, but there is no sign of life to the burners. The igniter doesn't even click like it wants to turn on. House temp currently 52. Was 68 last night. Have had no previous issues with this furnace. Initial inspection shows the unit to be clean. HELP! WE'RE FREEZING!!!! Thanks

Reply to
Frigid Bill

Typically there are flashing LEDs and a chart on the inside of the door that tell you what the fault is.

Reply to
trader_4

Flashing lights are a good thing to do, but the 1st thing I would try is the Microsoft fix ... reboot. Turn off the power, wait a few seconds, maybe a minute and then on. Do this just to see if it was a passing thing. But, do keep and eye on it. BTW, I have has 2 Samsung refrigerator/freezers (one with a Whirlpool name) that will shut down with even the slightest power glitch. I also have a friend with a similar Samsung model that does the same thing.

Reply to
Art Todesco