Coffin kitchen

Ran across this: http://tinyurl.com/39d4a9o
One would need a good sense of humor to actually do this. Maybe the Munsters had this.
Dean Hoffman wrote:

I would have a problem with it because it's a child-sized coffin.
Bob

Fail. Expensive fail.
Nothing works up my appetite like a rotting corpse in the kitchen. What's next, a toilet-themed kitchen?
While knotty wood would work well for an actual coffin, I think this was a job for better wood with a darker finish. The knots seem out of place with the black granite. I really like the idea though...
On Fri, 21 May 2010 10:50:46 -0700 (PDT), Larry Fishel

What a way to say "Good Mourning!"
Dean Hoffman wrote:

Ten bucks says the owners are covered in tats and piercings.
Jon
On May 21, 4:05pm, "Jon Danniken"

The decor may be a grave mistake? I wonder if they ever serve garlic? Any way I guess the decorator won't be the last to let them down!
On Fri, 21 May 2010 11:05:21 -0700, "Jon Danniken"

I had to bite my tongue yesterday. I wanted to ask the kid how he would ever expect to get a job ...
I really wish now I had ask him :)