ONE SHEET OF PLYWOOD COFFIN

Looking for info on beds and find this.

JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Reply to
J T

I just may crank out one of those this weekend. I can use it as a scrap bin until SWMBO is ready to put me in it.

Reply to
Charlie M. 1958

Thu, Nov 16, 2006, 7:40am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Charlie=A0M.=A01958) doth sayeth: I just may crank out one of those this weekend. I can use it as a scrap bin until SWMBO is ready to put me in it.

You might want to reconsider that plan. I have found that sometimes you can give someone ideas they would never have come up with otherwise. If we suddenly stop hearing from you we'll know what happened.

JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Reply to
J T

That's why I posted.... so there will be witnesses. ;-)

Reply to
Charlie M. 1958

Thu, Nov 16, 2006, 10:17am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Charlie=A0M.=A01958) doth leave these words: That's why I posted.... so there will be witnesses. ;-)

Yes sir officer, we're all witnesses, we saw it all. A clear case of suicide.

JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Reply to
J T

Where do you find that plywood for that low of price????

Reply to
Warren Weber

And who is small enough to fit into a box made with a 4x8 sheet of plywood?

Reply to
Prometheus

Fri, Nov 17, 2006, 6:05am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMcharter.net (Prometheus) doth query: And who is small enough to fit into a box made with a 4x8 sheet of plywood?

Well, they could alway snip off the parts that won't fit, then stick them in somewhere else. At that stage you're not likely to bitch. I think I'd prefer going to a two sheet plan.