Changing gaskets on tub shower diverter valve

Has any one done this ? I have done the hot and cold faucet stem gaskets, but not the shower diverter (which is not giving me full flow to the shower head). tks fishplate
Has any one done this ? I have done the hot and cold faucet stem gaskets, but not the shower diverter (which is not giving me full flow to the shower head). tks fishplate

I would imagine they are all different but here's one type. Look at #11, Celcon washer. This is the washer that makes the seal to divert.
http://www.centralbrass.com/documents/PARTBREAKDOWN/B0950.pdf