Tub /Shower Diverter banging.

I hear a banging when I turn on my tub tap. It's a Price Phister model installed in 1996 (by me). The noise occurs at the diverter when the tub fawcett is on.. and stops when I pull the fawcett nozzle diver to send the water to the shower. I've changed the washers for it once but it didn't seem to help.

Scott.

Reply to
sw

-----