Bosch DW pump running, NOT the floats or flood pan

Hi, my Bosch DW is running the drain pump continuously with the door open or closed. I did some research and checked the flood pan (it's dry) and floats are clean and slide fine.
I manually pushed the pump switch on and off and still pump is running regardless.
I also disconnected the pump switch just to see what would happen and the pump still ran.
Bosch Model # SHX46A05UC / 38
please help! this is my 3rd appliance breakdown this week!
-Chris
--
Mr. C

might well be the main board:( Bosch dishwashers clean GREAT, but are terrible to service. The one I tossed at a year old had broken down 3 times in its first year, under warranty:(
When it died at year 2 just out of warranty I replaced it with a whirlpool..

Yes, it doesn't sound good. Has he tried turning the power off, then back on again?
If that didn't work, next thing I'd do is find a schematic and see what actually controls the pump.
' snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net[_2_ Wrote:

Yes, I've tried turning it on and off. I'd like to find a guide for the error codes for my model, I believe the leds can display this info. Anyone know how to get one online?
--
Mr. C

Have you googled for "service manual Bosch XYZ123 Dishwasher" Or just googling for "error code 123 Bosch dishwasher"? I'd try the latter first.

Does this use one of those "Electronic" control boards?