Bosch DW pump seal

Our Bosch dishwasher is leaking from the back of the wash pump (not the drain pump, that'd be too easy) - the seal to the motor shaft is knackered. I can get the bit, along with a socking great O-ring which I need to replace anyway having bodged it (fairly adequately) a couple of years ago.

The bit is this...

is, I can't see how to get the impeller off the shaft. I presume since the kit includes the impeller that this is probably a destructive process - anyone know for sure? I mean - I can do brute-force /and/ ignorance if needed, but I'd rather do intentional and appropriate brute-force given the choice.

The machine's model number is SGS43A12GB/42, though the same pump concept seems common to a huge array of Bosch DWs.

Thanks - Guy.

Reply to
Skipweasel