Beer Kegs on Telephone Poles

Some of the telephone poles in my neighborghood have these gray painted beer kegs on them. The only problem is they got wires going to them and no tapper. We got one in our yard so after getting drunk I got out my aluminum extensium ladder yesterday and went up there to take a look. It looks like all I got to do is drill a hole in the side, near the bottom, and screw in a tap. I thought about removing the wires but they go to my house so I suppose the house keeps that pole from falling over or the keg from falling off the pole when it gets windy. I plan to go up there today again and drill the hole for my tapper. Then it's free beer till it runs dry.

I know they put those up there for the guys from the phone company so they got something to drink while they are working on the poles. I bet they get thirsty being so high. Does anyone know how often they refill those kegs? Soon I hope.

Bubba

Reply to
bubbabucktooth

Come on, man. Haven't you ever seen an electronic beer tap before?

You probably watch tv with a rabbit ears too, or at most cheap cable.

If you get the Extreme Cable - Saturday Night package, you get all the basic and premium channels plus Free "pay-per-view", and a CB2000 cable beer modem.

You are only billed for the amount of beer you drink (and your friends, becaue you'll be the most popular guy in the union hall after you get this.

They'll catch you. They know in real time how much is in the barrel and how much has been used by subscribers. Don't be a thief. Subscribe.

Reply to
mm

If he talks down to other Bubbas, cut his nuts off! Leave the mic off.

I suppose he won't make a good pimple on a good Bubba's ass.

Reply to
Oren

How can you tell?

Reply to
Oren

Try drilling a hole to see how full it is, and then have your family go to the Darwin Awards to see if you made the list.

Reply to
hrhofmann