Auto parts from eBay

Page 2 of 3
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I have a cash account at the local O'Reilly , plus have gotten to be friends with the main counter guy/ass't mgr and the manager . I'm a good percentage below jobber price , and they'll match the WM across the street on oil prices .
--
Snag

trader_4 wrote:

can bring our own tool or rent tools there. Once my wife's Mitsu. AWD mini wagon windshield wiper transmission ass'y needed a replacement. I went there and found an identical vehicle, I took out the whole ass'y. Cost 20.00. They lined up the wrecked cars by brand and model. Fun place to go. It all depends on what you need. Some eBay sellers have good reputation. Also eBay protects your money in case you got bad stuff.
On 12/4/2015 10:27 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I got a wiper transmission for my truck. I'd have called it a linkage. Well, in any case..... Mine was also $20.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 8:57:57 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

+1
If you look at the starters at the crankncharge website, their descriptions typically look something like this:
CRANK-N-CHARGE NEW 12 VOLT STARTER REPLACES KTM 60040001000, DENSO 428000-1560
"Replaces" does not typically mean OEM.
In addition, for what it's worth, the crankncharge search utility s-u-c-k-s. If you take that DENSO part number directly from their description and put it in the search field, you get: