Are there blank inserts WITH HOLES for the modular inserts?

I have to do some wiring, including cat5e, speaker wire, coax and phone wires. In some places some of them came together at the same outlet location so i got a bunch of those cover plates with two, four, twelve square holes and you can combine different connectors at the same location.
Now the inserts are pretty expensive, at HD they charge $4.95 for a coax plug-in, same with speaker binding posts etc...now that $4.95 coax insert is nothing more than a blank insert (which you can get a box of 10 for like $2.95), and a M-M adaptor through it, if the blank inserts have holes I can do it myself, since I have 20 of the speakers inserts to do and four co-ax, it could add up. I don't think they sell blank inserts with holes do they? If not can I drill it myself? Only they are so small it's hard to hold it still...
Any idea?
MC
Try Liberty Wire/Cable:
http://www.libertycable.com
miamicuse wrote:

You could drill them yourself. I would use a drill press and carve out a block of scrap wood to hold them.
Also, shop around. Unfortunaltely 'brand a' is not usually compatible with 'brand b'. The orange store sells Ideal brand, IIRC.
Others are Hubble, Black Box and probably a million others.