gas fireplace inserts

Having successfully installed a DIY gas furnace which is working
beautifully but without Gem=FCtlichkeit (coziness), we now need a
gas fireplace insert. Does anyone have a brand to recommend?
Or a brand to avoid?
Thanks, Jake
P.S. Why are inserts so expensive. A furnace is 3x more
complicated and 3x less expensive. Is it the Gem=FCtlichkeit?
Reply to
jake
Thanks! You Plumbing Laureates always take the bait. :-) Through you I am better able to understand dear old plumber dad, who also suffered from myriad personality disorders. -Jake
P.S. Hermann, did you mean Schei=DFkopf?
Reply to
jake
Thanks! You Plumbing Laureates always take the bait. :-) Through you I am better able to understand dear old plumber dad, who also suffered from myriad personality disorders. -Jake
P.S. Hermann, did you mean Scheißkopf?
Dude, calling a plumber to do HVAC work is like calling a proctologist to do your dental work.
Reply to
Steve
Shhhhh.. It is kind of interesting watch a reverse colonoscopy on fellow like this.
Reply to
Alexander

Site Timeline Threads