gas fireplace inserts

Having successfully installed a DIY gas furnace which is working beautifully but without Gem=FCtlichkeit (coziness), we now need a gas fireplace insert. Does anyone have a brand to recommend? Or a brand to avoid?

Thanks, Jake

P.S. Why are inserts so expensive. A furnace is 3x more complicated and 3x less expensive. Is it the Gem=FCtlichkeit?

Reply to
jake

Avoid those that are nicht gemütlich.

Reply to
.p.jm.

No! It has to do with the scheiseKopt that installs it.

Reply to
Hermann

Thanks! You Plumbing Laureates always take the bait. :-) Through you I am better able to understand dear old plumber dad, who also suffered from myriad personality disorders.

-Jake

P.S. Hermann, did you mean Schei=DFkopf?

Reply to
jake

Thanks! You Plumbing Laureates always take the bait. :-) Through you I am better able to understand dear old plumber dad, who also suffered from myriad personality disorders.

-Jake

P.S. Hermann, did you mean Scheißkopf?

Dude, calling a plumber to do HVAC work is like calling a proctologist to do your dental work.

Reply to
Steve

Try it in Dialectic Swiss.

Reply to
Alexander

Shhhhh.. It is kind of interesting watch a reverse colonoscopy on fellow like this.

Reply to
Alexander