Jewerly Box Inserts

I just finished making a dresser in which two drawers were designed to be for jewelry. At this point I would like to find some nice jewelry box inserts to place in the drawer but I am having a hard time locating them. Rockler.com has an insert that is very nice, but they have only a single design.

Has anyone found a larger variety of these inserts anywhere in the past? Am I better off making my own, and if so, does anyone have any suggestions where to find these materials?

Thanks up front!

Reply to
Carl Salvaggio

I buy items like this from places like Rio Grande in Albuquerque. They don't have an online catalog jewelry display items but will send one out.

RB

Carl Salvaggio wrote:

Reply to
RB

I have had excellent results using the "flocking" supplies sold by Rockler.

Reply to
Charles E. Struble