Anyone under 60 and healthy?

Page 1 of 9
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?
Seems not, except for me.
On 2/2/2014 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

Wait... just wait!
Zaky Waky wrote:

Well , I'm only 62 - in 2 weeks . But the only meds I take are over the counter for back pain , and I don't take those every day . Actually , since I made the decision to heat with wood I've dropped about 10-15 pounds and toned everything up . I'm almost back down to where I was <for 30+ years> before I quit smoking cigs , at a svelte 135 lbs . Swinging a sledge at a wedge is good exercise , and swinging a splitting maul could be considered aerobic !
--
Snag

Perfect health.
On 02/02/2014 07:17 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare wrote:

Yep , me too.
Other than being over 60 and having had both of my knees replaced, I'm in perfect health. The last time I had anything worse than a cold was 1955.

    I caught that one too. I remember it well. Boss sent me home early from the coal-mines. Said I was spoiling the merchandize with my sneezes. Who wants snotty coal ?     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 02/02/2014 08:54 AM, Shadow wrote:

Well in my case it was bacterial meningitis and they loaded me up with penicillin and I was fine.
The doctor had been very busy and told my dad he could not make it until afternoon...but on a hunch came early.
He told my dad that by afternoon it would have been too late.
Sheesh, I did not see what the big deal was. I woke up paralyzed but was not too worried about it.
On 2/2/2014 7:17 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:

TDD
You still collecting welfare hypocrite? We aready know you bailed out of paying hospital bills and hiding from bill collectors ..how can you explain Internet service when you live month to month on welfare?
On 2/2/2014 6:02 PM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock of Killer Loon wrote:

the system longer than you've been alive. Are you Asian now? "We aready know you...." from your post is so funny. Anyway who is "We" and you've never defined this "TeaBillie on welfare" thing you call yourself. I'm sure everyone would like to know about your fabulous job that allows you to live in luxury. I barter for a lot of things, help people out and receive help in return which is something a putrid P.L.L.C.F. like you will never understand. I keep an eye on my roommates home, office, handle a lot of paperwork for him and keep the computers up and in good repair. I get to use the Internet service in return. I don't get paid but I share the bills. I'm no longer able to climb and crawl like I used to but I've a technical skill set which far exceeds any you may have that allows me to do things that don't require a lot of physical activity. I've been disable longer than you've been alive Killer Loon but I kept working and paying into the system until I no longer could. Killer Loon, you're young, in good health and believe you're invincible but you're not. I guessing you're in your early 20's and one day when you grow up, assuming the dope you smoke and the alcohol you drink doesn't kill you, your attitude and political beliefs will change if you're a normal human being. I really wonder if you'll last another 4 or 5 decades. I know it's hard for a human/livestock hybrid such as yourself to grok many concepts but keep trying and you may one day get something better than the minimum wage food service job you now have. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Roommates home? Are you resident in an institution?
On 2/3/2014 9:25 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

county where his daughter, her husband and his other family members reside. I suppose "housemate" would be a more accurate term. I just got off the phone with him where he's on the road heading for a service call in a city west of here to let him know I snagged a bid for another job in a town near to his family home. I went on a service call with JH yesterday to setup a big network printer at a daycare center. I know a lot more about computers than he does and the service call didn't require climbing ladders or crawling around on the floor. I try to get out in the field as often as I can because I must move around, I can't just sit around. ^_^
TDD
On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 05:17:11 -0800 (PST), "Daring Dufas: Hypocrite

At 12, you should be.

    I presume you are not taking mental health into consideration ? If you were, you would have to tick yourself off the list.     IMHO     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Correct :-)
On 2/2/2014 8:50 AM, Shadow wrote:

Hey pal, you noticed that too eh? ^_^
What's up Shadow? Do you find the whack jobs posting here to be more amusing than those in the other groups I see you in? I even have a fanboy, Killer Loon, who's using part of my nym, sort of a junior Hatter. I do have fun here. ^_^
TDD
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 11:14:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas

    Yep. The Off Topic here is nice. Has an earthy smell to it. Not metallic as in the NSA_most_watched groups.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 2/3/2014 5:58 PM, Shadow wrote:

stick and with it, poke the OBK, Obama Butt Kissers and the P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. Those types take it personally and take themselves too seriously so they can really get all bent out of shape and vindictive with those they debate and disagree with. There are a few, who actually think that they and their thoughts are somehow important to the rest of the world. I have no such delusions and know that the world will keep on spinning long after my last fart dissipates. ^_^
TDD
On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

Certainly not philo's ass, and he is much older.