cork underlayment under carpet

I have found a cork underlayment material by Nova Distinctive Floors. Has anyone used this underlayment under a carpet installation? Does the carpet pad or the carpet itself need to be glued to this cork underlayment? If so, what type of glue is used?

I need to reduce foot impact noise since this floor is on the 2nd floor above a music studio.

Thanks

Reply to
dchou4u