Anyone know who this Atlanta nut is?

There is a black guy in a super hero suit hanging on a bar in 5 points. I snapped this shot around noon today. The guy was still there at around 5:PM. We had some serious storms today. Even a tornado touched down somewhere in GA.

The guy must really be a super hero.

BTW the thing he is holding on to looks like a beer keg. It is probably a promo thing. He does have some kind of harness on.

-- Stephanie: What did you do today? Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff. Stephanie: That's it? Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

Reply to
Metspitzer